Cover Update (Not a Cover-up Date):
My editor informs me that the red type on the new cover is supposed to be foiled so it will “pop”. I’m still not sure how much pop you get from a red foil on a red background, but I’m willing to look and see.
Other Publishing things:
- The German publisher has offered for Poltergeist
- The German edition of Greywalker will be out in August
- The UK publishers are negotiating with John for more Greywalker books (right now they have only the first 3)
- My Agent has hired a new assistant, so hopefully he will soon be able to relax a bit, once things get caught up
- The Underground Tour (hahaha) is now set, although I’m still not sure which Borders store in San Francisco, since my e-mail likes to eat my publicist’s messages–only hers, not anyone else at Penguin (Obviously Valerie’s messages are just tastier than anyone elses.)*
*Correction: SF store has been updated–it will be the Union Square Borders (400 Post). Valerie was the victim of hungry email gnomes who ate all of her mail for a day.